I help women present their new business professionally—
without breaking the bank!
When you think about the best way to present your new business, are you concerned about:
• the cost to hire a website or graphic designer?
• hiring someone who doesn’t finish the project to your satisfaction?
• getting everything perfect because there will be no ongoing support?
• your own level of expertise—that your skill set doesn’t include logo or website design?
• looking amateurish?
• keeping everything up-to-date?
and the biggest concern of all…
• attracting clients who will hire you?
It’s normal to be concerned.
I had concerns, too, when I started this business. The good news is that I have a process to build a professional brand for your business—created specifically for you—without breaking the bank! An added bonus: working with me gives you more time to focus on your clients.
Is your visual presentation giving you this kind of confidence?
Working with me you can expect:
#1: A unique, custom brand built for your new business. The brand we build will radiate your business vision and unique value proposition to your clients. You will feel confident connecting with them in person and online.
- To ensure this outcome, I put no limit on the number of design rounds.
- Each package includes an opportunity to fine tune messaging and visuals. Interact with your prospects and clients for 6-12 months and then we’ll check in. If you’ve received feedback you’d like to incorporate, we’ll do it. If everything is on track, we invest the time in a new promotional opportunity for your business.
#2: 24/7 access to your files. I provide you with a private folder on Box that contains the visual assets I create for your business, including a style guide. The style guide provides the information you need to develop “on brand” marketing materials on your own, if you choose to.
#3: Assistance and Training. If your package includes a website, I can assist with domain registry and web hosting options. I provide training to you (or someone on your team) so that you can keep your new WordPress® website up-to-date. And, under certain conditions, I offer maintenance packages to my clients and handle updates for you.
#4: Peace of Mind. You will know your new business presentation is professional and that it communicates your value to your clients.
If this sound good…
Let’s Work Together
TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Schedule a consultation phone call with me and tell me about your entrepreneurial journey. I’d love to hear how you came to start your business and why you chose this particular business. Then, if we are a good fit, I will send you my “Build Your Business Brand” packet and we’ll start our journey working together. Click on the “Let’s Talk” link to get started.
Subscribe to “Double Take” the Newsletter for New Businesses
Receive monthly news on the latest trends, tips for new business owners, plus personal reflections on the entrepreneurial journey.
Topics for presenting your business in 2020 will include:
SEO, social media, email marketing, workshops or presenting in front of groups, video, interactivity and animation, networking and more!